Thursday, August 27, 2009

7 Months!

7 months is such a fun age! We love watching more and more of Boston's personality develop. He is getting so big too. He's still tall and skinny like his dad, but I think the baby food might help fatten him up a bit. I'm having fun dressing him in all his new 6 month clothes that have been waiting in his dresser since my baby showers. Dressing Boston in new outfits is almost as fun as dressing myself in a new outfit!




If I had to describe Boston in three words they would be....

and

Here are a couple cute pictures from his bath today. He figured out that it's really fun to splash in the water. Our living room carpet was soaked after today's bath, so I think that will be the last time I give him a bath in the living room.




I'm pretty sure Boston will be crawling any day now. He just started scooting, and he also gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth. It's really cute.

He sees the rattle and he wants it. Look at the look of determination on his face.


He's making a move...


Nose dive for the rattle.


Success! He got it!


These next couple pictures show how close he is to crawling. Sometimes he puts his head down to the floor like you see in the picture below and tries to scoot a little bit that way. It's really funny. It looks like he's a bull challenging the lion or something.


Up on his hands and knees, but hasn't quite figured out how to crawl yet (thank goodness). I better start baby proofing my house!


Watch out here he comes!

Boston is starting to eat solids now. So far he has eaten everything we have given him (peas, sweet potatoes, carrots, bananas, applesauce, rice cereal, and beef). He loved them all, but he made some funny faces when we gave him the beef. I almost gagged when I opened the jar of beef. It looks so gross, and has a pretty strong smell too. It just too him awhile to get used to it. I don't blame him either. He's definitely not going to be a picky eater.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Crazy! I can't believe he is already 7 months old. He is such a cutie. Love all the facial expressions he does, you capture them all so well!

Michelle said...

Boston is such a cutie! You do such a great job at taking pictures and adding fun things to them.

Heidi F said...

Wow, that was fun to see the photos of Boston and his attempts at crawling. He is learning so fast. Less than a week and he now gets on his hands and knees. What a cutie. He'll be up and about before you know it! Great post!

Jill said...

so cute!!! i love the pix and the collages :)