Saturday, April 11, 2009

Grandmas and Dates

Scott and I had a fun weekend visiting with grandmas and going on two awesome dates! On Friday we drove up to Heber to visit Scott's grandma. This was her first time meeting Boston and she was so happy to see him! She is such a sweet lady! After visiting with her we went out to eat at Snake Creek Grill. It was dang good food, and it was such a cute restaurant! We were surprised at how fancy it was. We had a candle lit dinner! It was really fun! (Thanks Jill for the gift certificate there!!) After dinner Scott surprised me with renting the movie Twilight. I was really excited to watch it again because I hadn't seen it since it came out in the theaters, but I have to say I actually thought it was kind of dumb this time around. I loved reading the books, but the movie is a little too cheesy, especially when he runs her up the mountain and up the tree. Hopefully they will do a better job with the next movies!

Boston with his great grandma Fitzgerald

On Saturday morning Scott's mom came up to babysit Boston for us so we could go to the temple. That was my first time leaving Boston for longer than one hour! It's really hard not to think about him every second when I'm gone, especially when I have to turn my cell phone off! I'm so grateful to have family close by that I can have peace of mind leaving Boston with! Thank you so much Grandma Heidi for babysitting for us! We loved our date to the temple!

Boston with his grandma Fitzgerald

2 comments:

Heidi F said...

Thank YOU for letting me babysit Boston. I know its hard to leave him, and I loved being able to come down. He was an angel - a sleeping angel! I'll do it anytime!

Jill said...

How fun...great outings! Glad you could use the gift cert, sounded awesome!