I decided I want to learn how to use photoshop, so I started experimenting with it on Saturday. I wasted way too much time today playing around with it! There are too many things you can do in photoshop, and I just sat here for hours clicking on the different possibilities and watching what it would do to the picture. Now I'm feeling guilty like I need to go be productive now. Below are some of the pictures I was playing with. The first one is the only one I really ended up liking.
Those Halloween pictures are scary! Ü All the pictures are great ones. I think its wonderful that you can change them by playing around with the computer programs. Man, we have come a long way baby from when my kids were little and we took their photos. Keep up the good work!
1 comment:
Those Halloween pictures are scary! Ü All the pictures are great ones. I think its wonderful that you can change them by playing around with the computer programs. Man, we have come a long way baby from when my kids were little and we took their photos. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment