Scott and I loved our last week of relaxation and fun before we had to go back to the grind of school and work. We spent it at a cabin in Oakley with the Fitzgerald family.
Here are a bunch of pictures from our sledding adventures!
Grandpa Barry lining the grandkids up for rides down the hill

Sierra and Savannah

Uncle Scottie

Cute Tage

My cute sisters-in-law. Kim, Jill, and Jaylynn. The fourth one is Shauna, but she was taking pictures of the kids sledding.

Upside down Tanner

Sierra with her little sister Brooke

Savannah

Trevor and Tage

Marissa

Tanner

I love this picture of Brooke!

Arianne and Trevor

Another good picture of Brooke. What a cute photogenic girl!
We also drew names and did a gift exchange while we were at the cabin.

Here is Scott holding our awesome magic bullet from the Kirks

Here I am holding the bag of cute clothes and books for Boston from Jill and Landon.

Uncle Scott and Tage

Mom and Dad Fitz opening presents. It was so nice of them to plan such an awesome vacation for us!

Me, Scott, and Boston. I like how you can tell my coat could barely still zip up.

I took Boston for a couple rides down the hill. He liked it. Now I can say I went sledding 8 months pregnant!

Jay and Brandon
What a cute couple!

Cade with his big brown puppy dog eyes

Me and Scott on the snowmobile. This was my first ride ever on a snowmobile. It was fun, but I can't wait to try it when I'm not pregnant! We just stayed on flat ground in a field and any bumps we went over were not comfortable at all.

Here are a couple pictures of the pregnancy shoot. I think there were at least five cameras taking pictures of us at the same time. It was pretty funny. We are down to our last month of pregnancy and we are due four days apart. My sister-in law Kim is having a girl and naming her Lexi.

The Fitzgerald girls: Sierra(Jay's daughter), Jay, Me, Kim, Jill, and Mom. We are missing Shauna. She got there the next day. I got so lucky! I got the best husband in the world AND way cute sisters-in-law AND awesome parents-in-law!
The Sunday before we went to the cabin Scott and I had our own little Christmas with each other and opened the presents we got for each other.

Here is my dang good-looking husband modeling his new outfit. We got most of our presents for each other in Vegas at the outlet malls while we were there for the bowl game. They had awesome deals! It's kind of funny. The past two bowl games we have gone shopping at the outlet malls together and then we go home and wrap everything up and open it on Christmas.

I got a couple of cute sweaters and a coat and I am really excited for when they will actually fit me!

Scott and I really like the quote "Love is Never Wasted," so I had this picture frame made for him. We are going to put a picture of us with baby Boston in the other side. The middle is actually clear glass but we put a white paper behind it so you could see the words in the picture.

This was such a sweet present from Scott. This is my first willow tree figurine so I can remember my first Christmas being pregnant.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun time up at the cabin and a great Christmas! I can't believe you only have a month left, it seemed to fly by! We really need to get together for games or dinner or something before little Boston comes.
Cute! I love all the pix and recaps. We love having YOU in the family too!!
Post a Comment