Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just Like Daddy!

Boston already decided he wants to be just like his daddy! He surprised us by coming three weeks early just like his dad did. We didn't quite have everything as ready as we would have liked, but we couldn't be more happy that our adorable baby is here and healthy!

Here are some pictures. I'll just save my labor story for the end since everyone just wants to see the pictures anyway.

Such a sweet face! The red marks on his cheeks are from getting pulled out by the forceps because he was posterior.

Getting checked out by the NICU team in case he swallowed a little meconium. He had a major cone-head and it was a lopsided cone-head too because his head was tilted to the side when he came out.

This is me feeling much better after the epidural. It was the best thing ever. I could have fallen asleep while I was waiting to be fully dilated, but I didn't want to miss anything.

Holding baby Boston for the first time! He kept opening his mouth and sticking his tongue in and out. It was so cute!



Proud daddy holding his baby for the first time!



First bath

He already has really long feet also just like his dad.

Here is a perfect shot of his lopsided cone-head. His head has already gone back to the normal round shape just one day later.

I love his cute little bottom lip



He sucks his finger instead of his thumb. It is so adorable! This is my favorite picture.

His daddy wrapped him up really good

Grandpa Billings and his three grandsons



12 comments:

Kim said...

I can't get enough of these pictures! He is so cute. I'll just have to keep looking at them until Lexi decides to come. You are so lucky you went 3 weeks early!

JD and Alicia said...

i can't believe he came so early! i totally want to hear the story. he is darling! congrats!

Brittney said...

He is adorable!! Seriously he is one of the most gorgeous newborns I've ever seen. Most of them look like aliens. :) But Boston is SO CUTE!

Shalamar said...

Wow! It was only saturday we were hanging out talking about little Boston and he's already here! Congrats guys, he precious. And Ayden had a cone-head pretty bad to. It only lasts one day. Can't wait to see more pictures and see him in person. I hope you're recovering well! Good Luck, you guys are gonna be great parents!

Emily's profile said...

He is super cute, well done guys! I'm so glad everything went so smooth. You look like a beauty queen through the whole thing too, how did you do that?
I'd love to bring dinner this week let me know what night is best for you. Congrats, he really is a cutie!

Rosie said...

Hey Andrea, it's Rosie (Nat's sister) Just wanted to congratulate you guys. He's so precious!Love that one of him sucking his finger. Your dad couldn't look more proud in that picture with his grandsons :)

Kate said...

Congratulations Scott and Andrea! I still can't believe he is already here. He is such a cutie! I love the picture where he is sucking his finger- so darling. I hope you are feeling well and we can't wait to meet him.

Shaylee said...

I love baby Boston! Congratulations..he is so precious!

Becki said...

Andrea!! I can't believe you're a mom! Congrats!! He is so cute! I love his name too..

Jill said...

He is so dang cute. I am dying that I don't get to see him anytime soon. Can Scott bring him when he comes next month. Pretty please!!!

Heidi F said...

He is the cutest baby! What a perfect little baby Boston! We love him! xoxoxo

Whitney said...

Congrats congrats!!! I cant believe he came already. What a sweet guy! Keep the pics coming!