Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Is it drafty in here?

Poor Scott got home from school the other day completely oblivious as to why he thought he felt a slight breeze during the day. I thought I saw a little rip in his pants and I started to ask him what happened to his jeans, but when I saw how big the rip was I just busted up laughing. I felt a little bad for laughing, but I couldn't help it. After I was done laughing I said, "It's OK. At least you have a cute butt." And Scott said, "I know, I'm surprised some girls didn't come up and pinch it." So at least it wasn't too much of an embarrassing moment for him.


3 comments:

Kim said...

Ohmygosh! That is hilarious. Poor Scotty. That is quite the tear. :) Have fun with BBall season, you are such a good wife Andrea to support him in all his sports.

Heidi F said...

That is too funny! How could it even happen since his pants sag on him anyway. That's a great picture!

Jill said...

Oh my gosh I am dying laughing. That is dang funny. I can only imagine what people thought seeing him walk around with that big of a hole. HILARIOUS!!!!!