Sunday, September 13, 2015

8th Anniversary

Scott and I celebrated 8 years of marriage on July 7th, and we got to go on two different dates to celebrate!


Our first one was dinner and some shopping on our actual anniversary. We stopped at Old Navy before our dinner reservation and Scott bought me a cute ring in the shape of an 8, symbolizing eternity, so it was very fitting for the occasion. 


We went to a cute little restaurant called Werner's, and we had the whole thing to ourselves! It was delicious! I ordered salmon, which was new for me. I don't normally like salmon, but It was good and fun to try something new. I'm still working on teaching myself to like fish. I started with the white fish like mahi-mahi, and now I'm venturing on to salmon. 




Our chef was so nice and gave us free appetizer salads as well as some free bread pudding for dessert.


Our chef also happened to be a contestant on the TV show Hell's Kitchen, so we asked if we could take a picture with her after dinner.


We had a little time to stop at a couple stores after dinner as well. I got a cute hat from Lulu Lemon, and then we tested out the massage chairs at Brookestone.


The second date we went on was paddle boarding one Saturday morning! We both wanted to try something new and active together, so this was our anniversary gift to ourselves. It was a blast!! We both loved it. Then we stopped at the cute brunch restaurant across the street called The Gunther House. It was adorable, but the wait to eat was a little long, so we ended up eating at The Egg and I for brunch.


It was a really fun and memorable 8 year celebration!

No comments: