Nothing better than homemade gifts from your sweet kids on Mother's Day. I loved the curly hair Boston drew on my portrait. Made me smile.
I also loved that Boston wrote that he loved me for riding my bike with him, one of my favorite things to do.
Scott made me the most delicious breakfast in bed on Mother's Day. It was a whole wheat crepe with egg whites, spinach, pear, pecan granola, and maple syrup. He's quite the cook! He made it up himself.
I feel so grateful that God blessed me to be the mother of Boston and Brody. They are two very special little boys from heaven, and I'm lucky I get to learn from them.
Boston added a little memory to this Mother's Day by showing up to church without shoes. We told him to get his shoes and get in the car. We didn't realize he had only followed one of those orders until we got to church, so he rocked the socks.
After church we had a get together with some of my running friends. Maria was moving, so it was a goodbye party for her.
We ended the night with a yummy berry salad made by Scott. It was a wonderful day to celebrate the blessing of having a wonderful mom and mother-in-law, and the blessing of being a mom to two wonderful boys!







No comments:
Post a Comment