The biggest news I have for February is that Brody started walking!! Watching him wobble around, fall down, and get back up again has got to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Both Boston and Brody started walking at 13 months!

Onto birthday number 3 in a 3 week span! Scott turned 31! We celebrated by going on a date to a fancy restaurant at the Pearl Brewery called Cured. It was definitely a different dining experience for us than we've ever had before. Scott really enjoyed it. We like trying new things, so that part was fun! Scott liked all the food too, but I'm not really into meat all that much.
I ordered the only vegetarian plate on the menu.
It was delicious, but I was still hungry after!
See what I mean by different dining experience? It was unique, not really my thing, but I'm glad Scott loved it since it was his birthday!
Other pictures I have from February :
Bundling Brody up to go on some cold runs. Brody is so good in the stroller!!
Boston and Brody always fight over who Daddy will pick up first when he comes home from work, so he's getting good at picking them both up at the same time. I love seeing the boys get all excited when Scott comes home.
February was a mixture of cold days and warm days. We loved going to the park on the warm days. Brody is absolutely adorable in the swing. He laughs and smiles the whole time.
One of the presents I got Scott for his birthday was tickets to the rodeo, which we went to at the end of February. We love the San Antonio rodeo, and we hadn't been for a couple years, so it was fun to go again!
We walked and walked in search of some kettle corn, and I was just a little excited when we finally found some. Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks, and this kettle corn is awesome.

There's always a Country concert after the rodeo, and we got to see Lee Brice this year. It was such a fun date night!















No comments:
Post a Comment