Brody turned 4 months on Mother's Day, May 11. He had his 4 month check-up the next day. He's doing great! Here are his stats:
Weight: 17 lbs. (87%)
Height: 25.3 in. (66%)
Head Circ. 16.7 in. (52%)
New things for Brody this month are playing with his toes, cooing and "talking" more, and laughing. He got a little bit sick for the first time the day before Easter. He had a low fever, some congestion, and a cough. It wasn't too bad, and he was able to get over it without seeing the doctor. I used essential oils on him, so maybe those helped!
He still hasn't rolled over since those first two times when he was 7 weeks, and I'm okay with that. I like my rollie pollie cuddly babe.
He's pretty much sleeping through the night now. He goes to bed between 7 and 9 and sleeps until 5 or 6AM. Then he eats, fills his diaper, and goes back to sleep for a couple more hours. He naps 2-3 times a day, but his nap schedule depends on our schedule since we're out and about a lot. He takes short naps when we're out, but he always takes at least one really long nap (3-4 hours) when he's swaddled in his bassinet with the bathroom fan on.
Brody is a sweetheart and gets scared really easily. For example, I yawned kind of loud while I was holding him and he burst into tears. It was so sad and cute at the same time. I've also yelled something up to Boston or Scot when they are upstairs and I'm downstairs while feeding Brody and that made him cry too. Loud noises never bothered Boston. I remember Boston loved seeing fireworks his first 4th of July, but I have a feeling Brody is not going to like the fireworks this July! Brody also went through the carwash for the first time last Saturday and he started crying. I was glad Boston was back there to hold his hand and calm him down.
Brody is a sweet, content, easy, and cuddly baby. We love him so much! Nothing makes me happier than taking care of a precious little baby.

1 comment:
He is a perfect little baby boy! Can't wait to see him again soon!
Post a Comment