Sunday, November 10, 2013

Halloween Pictures


The Saturday before Halloween our ward had a trunk-or-treat. We all dressed up like vampires for that. 






I wore the same dress this Halloween that I wore when I was pregnant with Boston, except I was Frankenstein's bride when I was pregnant with Boston. I was 27 weeks here, and about 24 weeks in the picture below. 


Halloween 2008


Here's a couple more pumpkin pictures. We had some friends from our ward over when we carved pumpkins. 



We went to the library the day before Halloween for story time and trick-or-treating. 


Boston dressed up like iron man for that and we saw his friend Kennedy there. These two have been buddies since they were little babies. 




Halloween morning I taught water aerobics, so I decided to be festive and wear Halloween colors. I'm 28 weeks here. 


I also wore my witch hat and boots. The ladies in my class liked that. We listened to Halloween music the whole class, so we had a fun time. 



The kid's club had a Halloween party that day, so Boston dressed up like iron man again. This is his little pumpkin he painted.


Halloween night we went to our good friend's house, the Reeves, for pizza. 


Then it was trick-or-treating time. 




A lot of the people here sit in their driveways to hand out candy. When Boston decided he had enough candy, he came home to pass out candy with me. I think he liked that more than trick-or-treating. We didn't get too many more trick-or-treaters by the time he got there, but he loved passing out candy to the people that came. 


We all sat in our driveway and enjoyed the nice weather until the trick-or-treaters fizzled out. How do you like Scott's Buzz outfit? Boston thought it was pretty cool. 


Boston moved right when Scott went to take his picture and it turned out to be a really cool picture. Vanishing Dracula was Boston's Halloween trick. 


1 comment:

Jaylynn said...

Cute pictures! Loved them all. Scott does make a cool Buzz. And the ghosty picture of Boston on the porch turned out cool. I'm jealous that you got to sit outside and pass out candy, but maybe I can do that too next year!