We had no idea what we were doing when we planted our first little garden a month or so ago, but it's growing! Yay!
Here's the progress. It's surprising how fast they grow. From left to right: jalepenos, yellow peppers, greeen peppers, red peppers, roma tomatoes. Around the corner: cherry tomatoes, basil, and green beans. (I also just noticed that our grass has gotten greener since we planted our garden too. We've had a lot of rain lately. It's been nice!)
Seeing these cute little peppers starting to bud makes me happy.
These are jalapenos. It doesn't look like it will be too much longer before some of those are ready to eat.
Just one cherry tomato so far.
The roma tomatoes are popping up all over the place. They're mostly still green, but I just noticed today that one of them is starting to turn red. You can see it in the back.
I had no idea how much fun growing a garden would be. It's fun to watch the progress. I bet it will be even more fun to eat the progress! Boston loves taking care of the plants, and watching them grow. He has to be the one to water them, and he talks about them like they're people. Hopefully they'll keep growing until we get to eat them!
2 comments:
Wow, your garden is really growing. I just planted our tomatoes, zucchini, etc yesterday and you will be getting produce soon. Enjoy the fruits of your labors :) It really is fun to watch things grow.
That is awesome!!!
Post a Comment