Monday, December 17, 2012

Adorable

Here are two of my favorite mom moments captured on video. These videos were posted especially for his grandparent's enjoyment too, but I'm pretty sure they'll make anyone smile.

I was in the kitchen making something, and I heard Boston start reading Goldilocks and the Three Bears to himself. It was adorable, so I sneakily grabbed the camera and hid behind the counter while I recorded him. I didn't want him to know I was listening because I knew he would stop if he saw me.

He didn't notice me until he was done. His face at the end is so cute when he looks up and sees me with the camera.



After he finished Goldilocks and the Three Bears, he started reading The Mitten. Even though he saw me, he kept reading like I wasn't there. I am impressed by how well he knows these stories. I guess I didn't realize how well such a young mind could memorize. If I hadn't caught him reading these stories, I would've had no idea how much he was soaking in. It was very motivating for me to see! If you listen really closely, you'll hear him say, "What a shame." right after the mitten bursts. That was one of my favorite parts. It was so cute to hear his little three year old voice say, "What a shame." I also love the part where he says, "I'm just a wittle mouse," and "My toes are cold as ice!"





1 comment:

Elder and Sister Fitzgerald said...

I'm impressed with what a good "reader" Boston is! That was so adorable. He knows those stories well. I got a kick out of when he finished reading, threw the book down and smiled at you! It made me laugh. What a cutie!