Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Cute Little Bowler


A bowling alley not too far from us has a kids bowl free program for the Summer, so I signed Boston up. I'm a fan of indoor/air conditioned Summer activities! He had never been bowling before, but he saw it in a cartoon once, so he was so excited when I told him we were going bowling. He talked about it nonstop the day before we went. He would tell anyone and everyone that walked by him that he was going bowling. "Hey, Hey! I going bowling!" 


He was a cute little bowler in his tiny bowling shoes. 




We went with some friends the first couple times, and it was a little bit of a challenge for Boston to wait his turn at first. The third time we went, none of his friends could come, so Boston quickly learned that waiting his turn between friends is a lot more fun than having all the turns to himself. 


He's a pretty good bowler for a three year old! I love watching him do a little dance while he watches his ball. It's pretty funny. 

Enjoy the rest of the little bowler pictures!








No comments: