Another closet is done! I think I'll sleep a tiny bit better tonight because of it. Our laundry closet serves as a mini office, kitchen appliance storage, and laundry supply shelves.
That's why it started to look like a Lost and Found zoo after two years.
BEFORE:
AFTER:
Even thought it might not look completely different, I spent forever trying to figure out the most convenient place to put everything based on how much I use it. It feels much more organized now. We found those under-the-shelf baskets at The Container Store. Scott took me there at the end of our date on my birthday. I had never been there before, but I loved it. He said he wasn't sure if he dared to show me where this store was. Ha ha. I'll probably need to go back at least 5 more times before I finish the rest of our closets.
I also put a couple under-the-shelf baskets in the pantry.
Here's some more recent purchases that will help me sleep better at night :)
A plastic bag holder from Walmart.
A cabinet basket for bags, aluminum foil, and cling wrap. (Scott bought this online and gave it to me for my birthday. I told him all I wanted was organization stuff this year, hence our date to The Container Store.)
Lots of shelves for the cupboards. I also put a few in the laundry closet.
Here's one more AFTER picture from farther away:
Next up is our closet. I'm dreading that one.

1 comment:
Looks great! I want to get some of those under the shelf baskets. And I have been looking for one of those plastic bag bins that you got at Wal-Mart. You are an organizational pro now!!!
Post a Comment