Friday, April 13, 2012

I'm 26 Now


Girls nights are the best! My good friend Stacie planned a birthday girls night out at the Cheesecake Factory for me and my friend Megan. I was about to say that Megan is the one with the pink shirt and blonde hair, and then I realized that describes two girls in this picture. They coincidentally wore the same shirt, but Megan is the one just behind me and to the left a little. 


All these cute girls are in my ward. I love our ward, and I love hanging out with all these girls.


Here's Magan and I with our chocolate birthday mousse. 


The next day was my actual birthday. I loved having my birthday on a Saturday this year because I got to hang out with Scott all day. It was also fun to have it on Easter weekend. Stacie watched Boston Saturday night while Scott took me on a fun date. We ate at a yummy restaurant called Corner Bakery, and then we did some shopping. That's my kind of date. I'm glad my husband grew up with four sisters. :) 



At the end of our date Scott took me to The Container Store, which was organizing heaven. I was impressed that he planned that all by himself. I didn't even know about this store until that night. I'm working on re-organizing all our closets and cupboards, so I told Scott all I wanted for my birthday was organization stuff. I guess you know you're getting old when your birthday list changes from clothes and girlie stuff to organizing stuff. 


I love this wrapping paper organizer. The back has pockets too for tissue paper and gift bags. 


Here's a couple of the things we picked up that night at The Container Store (minus the wrapping paper organizer). I'm about half way done with my organizing/Spring cleaning project! The kitchen, and Boston's bathroom are done, and the living room will be done as soon as I wash the couches. Then I need to finish our bathroom, our closet, and Boston's room. I'm excited to feel organized again. I was starting to feel cramped in this apartment, but re-organizing is helping a lot. Cooking feels so much better and easier now that the kitchen is done, and I really love my new pan rack! It's so nice not to have to dig pans out anymore. 


Boston picked out this cute Little Mermaid card for me that sang when I opened it. He was so excited to give this to me. It was cute, and also one of my favorite birthday cards ever. 

It was such a good birthday thanks to my good friends, family, and my two sweet boys!

3 comments:

Elder and Sister Fitzgerald said...

That container store sounds like quite the find! Happy Birthday, Andrea. I'm glad you had such a good celebration with friends and your boys. We love you!

Elder and Sister Fitzgerald said...

That container store sounds like quite the find! Happy Birthday, Andrea. I'm glad you had such a good celebration with friends and your boys. We love you!

Kim said...

Awesome birthday!! Glad it was so good for you!