One of my favorite things about living in San Antonio is all the fun things there are to do around here with kids.
Our ward has a playgroup on Wednesdays, and this past Wednesday we went to a place called Artworks.
For $5, you could stay for up to two hours and do several different art projects.
Boston's favorite project was the paper plate that spun around an old record player. As the plate was spinning the kids could pick different colors of markers to draw designs on the paper plate.
This was Boston's first time painting and he really liked it.
I thought he did a good job on his paintings too! Our fridge looks nice and colorful now.
Boston was pretty excited to show off all his art projects when Scott got home.

2 comments:
What a fun playgroup day! I'll have to take Ky there.
How fun! That looks awesome. Kambrie would love something like that. I hate hate hate that we have NOTHING for kids around here. It sucks so bad.
Post a Comment