Sunday, October 16, 2011

We Found the Perfect Pumpkin

I know you're all dying to see what a perfect pumpkin looks like now. My opinion may be a bit biased, but here it is...


Yep, we took that one home. He's a keeper. (Notice how the side of the box says "Searching for the perfect pumpkin?" We didn't notice until after we took the picture, but I thought it was cute, and ironic.)We went to a Fall Festival on Saturday with some friends. Can we even call it a "Fall Festival" if the weather was in the 90's? We had fun, but it would have felt just a tad more festive if the weather had cooled down a few degrees, or twenty. 

Enjoy the rest of the pictures! Let the Halloween celebrations begin! I can't wait to do our annual pumpkin carving/Hocus Pocus watching night this Friday!








 



2 comments:

Elder and Sister Fitzgerald said...

I agree that he is the perfect pumpkin! Looks like fun times down there!

Kristen said...

This was such a cute post! I loved the pictures! I'm jealous of the warm weather you guys are having but I am loving the cool fall weather too.