Boston has now met all four of his great-grandmas, and his only living great-grandpa. He might be the only one of our kids lucky enough to meet their great-grandparents. My mom's side of the family had a long overdue (like 10 years overdue) reunion last week in California. I can't believe it had been about 10 years since I had seen my Grandma and Grandpa Miller, and my aunts, uncles, and cousins on my mom's side. Scott had never even met my mom's side of the family, so he finally got to meet them! We had a blast in California enjoying family, mountains, cool weather, the beach, and Disneyland!

I wish I had been a little better at picture taking while I was there. My mom has 9 brothers and sisters, and all of them were there except her oldest brother Mike, and her sister Monica. I didn't end up getting a picture of everyone, but her brothers and sisters that came included Marie, Rita, Cathy, Mark, Pat, and Steve.
Top right picture in this collage is Boston with my cousin Chelsey who instantly became one of Boston's favorite people. She's 10 now, and this was my first time meeting her! Boston loved playing with her and following her around. When we were at the beach he had to know where she was at all times. If he couldn't see her he would say, "I want Che!" When we got home from the reunion he told me he wanted Che, and it was sad to think it would probably be a long time before he would see his buddy "Che" again.
The bottom right picture is my mom with her sister Cathy. They look so much alike that Boston was calling Aunt Cathy Grandma sometimes. It was funny.
The group pictures are from our little shopping excursion in the cute town of Idyllwild where our cabin was. There was a bunch of little shops and restaurants about a mile from where we were staying, so all the "youngins" decided to walk up there one afternoon and hang out. I love the feel of small towns. We had a good time browsing around.
Coming soon are the Disneyland pictures and one of my favorite home videos thus far of Boston meeting Mickey Mouse!!

1 comment:
Andi, your pictures and collages are amazing. I love all of them. Great job~ and it sounds like a super family reunion.
Post a Comment