I had so many pictures to post from the holidays, and somehow I forgot to blog about our trip to Bear Lake with the Fitzgeralds! When we got our blog book for 2010 in the mail and looked through it, I gasped at the end when I realized I didn't put these pictures in. No worries though, they will be in 2011's book. We had a blast in Bear Lake hanging out, sledding, snowmobiling, and playing a pretty hilarious game of Beyond Balderdash. I love that game! I want to play again just thinking about it. It's almost always guaranteed laughter.

Here's all the cute grandkids in their pj's on the Fitzgerald side (except baby Ella). Fourteen of them! Wow!

Being silly.

This was the first time we took Boston out to play in the snow. We never took him out last year when we still lived in Utah because he was too young.








No comments:
Post a Comment