Nothing's better than home sweet home and lots of family time for Christmas! We felt lucky to be able to spend Christmas in Utah with our family this year, especially knowing that it will no longer be possible to do that every year like it has been in the past. We soaked in the family game nights, movies, sledding, and just relaxing. We were also able to attend the sealing of our niece Kambrie to her parents Jill and Landon. That was a really neat experience for us.

Boston was looking adorable in his new Christmas suit from Grandma, so we did a little Christmas tree photo shoot one day after church. This is my favorite picture from the day.

Boston's our little music man. He loves it! This could be a preview to one of his future piano recitals!

Boston has really enjoyed his 3 weeks in Utah and all the extra attention he's gotten from grandparents and cousins.


Scott and I always wonder how we got so lucky to get such a happy cute kid. He lights up the room whenever he's around.
Now for the Christmas morning pictures!

Christmas gets better every year with a kid! I thought last year was fun, but this year was even better because Boston was really in to opening presents. I'm sure next year will be better still because Boston will understand more fully what's going on.

Boston looks so cuddly and sweet with all his Elmo stuff. He loved those Elmo slippers so much he couldn't fall asleep for his nap because he kept looking at his slippers. He would get really close to falling asleep, and then he'd look down at his slippers, point, and say, "shoes."

"KK," or so she's been named by the grandkids, liked her PINK lotion and pampered chef cookbook from me. Boston's always walking around the house asking for KK.

Our little music man got a guitar and some maracas to bring with him to music class. Once a week our Stake hosts a music class for the kids where they teach the kids different songs, read stories, have marching time, and other fun activities. Boston loves it! Now he has some new instruments to bring to marching time.

Here is Jessica, or just "Ca" (according to Boston), holding her gift card from amazon to buy books for her new kindle.

Boston thought this knight puppet was pretty funny. He loves puppets and calls them "la la's" because of a song they sing with puppets at music class.

I was really excited about getting a big Miche bag. I think it's cool that you can change the covers. My purse was always overflowing because it doubles as a diaper bag whenever I go anywhere, so now stuff won't be spilling out anymore!

Here's Boston munching on the fruit snacks he got in his stocking. He loves fruit snacks! I never buy them either, so he was really enjoying all the fruit snacks at Grandma's house! I had to be careful about saying the words fruit and snack because he wouldn't eat his dinner if he heard those words. He calls them "nackies."

I made some tile coasters for Aunt Karla with some pictures we took while in Vermont. She liked them :) I couldn't wait to give them to her either! I wish I was more creative because I really like making gifts for people.








2 comments:
Love all your pictures! Boston's suit is super handsome! Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun in Utah, family is the best! Christmas is a lot funner with kids huh!! That Miche bag is really cute and sounds cool, I've never heard of them before. You'll have to tell me more about it!
Darling pictures! I love your picture on the top of your blog too!
Post a Comment