Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Last of the Vermont Pictures

Here's some Vermont beauties. I saved the best for last.


These two were taken on our cruise of Lake Champlain.



I want a tricycle like that! Isn't that awesome? I love the cute small town feeling of Vermont!



GORGEOUS sunsets every night!! We took this the last night at dinner when we ate on the deck of a beautiful country club. This was our view, and the weather was PERFECT. It was an awesome way to spend our last night!



This is right outside my Grandma's house. She lives right across the street from the lake. I LOVE this picture! It reminds me of a blissful summer night with perfect weather. This is Uncle Kyle and Kristen on two of Uncle Kyle's old fashioned bikes that he restored.


This was taken from the backyard of our cabin where we stayed for the week. It was really fun to fall asleep to the sound of water, and then wake up and see this gorgeous lake right outside the window.



I was in love with all the cute houses in Vermont. They all have huge yards and big porches. This was no where near the cutest of the houses, but it's the one we took a picture of.



Another pretty sunset from the cabin's backyard.



And another.



This is the cabin we stayed in.


We trashed it. Actually, the three little Vermonsters under the age of three trashed it. Don't worry, we got it spick and span by the time we left.



Boston with his Great-Grandma Billings our last night in Vermont.



Eating dinner at the country club where we saw that gorgeous sunset. It was dang good food too. Probably one of the best restaurants I've ever eaten at.



Covered bridge!




My cousin Katie and her family.







The three Vermonsters. That's what their shirts say. (I'm a little Vermonster) Cute eh?




The end. Oh, I can't blog about Vermont and not even mention one of the biggest highlights of the trip just because we didn't take a picture of it....So, in Vermont soft serve ice-cream cones are called creamies. The maple blackberry twist creamie was so good that Scott may have eaten three of them in one day. I had two the last day we were there and would have had a third if my stomach wasn't threatening to pop. It's so sad to think that the only way I'll ever taste of that goodness again is if I fly clear across the country. Anyway, I'm happy I can stop blogging about Vermont now because I finally got all my favorite pictures up.

3 comments:

Jill said...

beautiful fun pictures. just solidifies even more why i want to visit there. i've been fascinated since a little girl...i used to watch "white christmas" all the time and they went to Vermont so i wanted to go too!!! hopefully one day. i was so close this summer...shoulda just drove over there!

Kate said...

Beautiful pictures, Vermont really does look like a pretty place. You guys packed a lot in while you were there and sounds like it was a way fun trip!

Kim said...

What an awesome vacation you guys had! Looks like tons of fun and so pretty! Loved all your pictures.