Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Beach, Smuggler's Notch, Ben and Jerry's, and Sugar Bush

If you can't tell by the title, we were kind of tired by the end of the vacation. We crammed a lot in. You could hear my sister and I saying things like, "I need a vacation from this vacation," by the end of the trip. Don't get me wrong, we had a lot of fun, it was just really tiring with three toddlers off their schedules.

Here's a picture post of some more things we did while in Vermont


I think this beach was called Sand Bar.



Scott was braver than me and actually got in the water. It was too cold for me!! I got my feet wet, and that was good enough for me.










Boston had fun getting pushed around on this raft by Grandpa and Scott.



Someday he'll learn dirt never tastes good.



This is Smuggler's notch. I guess people used to smuggle things from here to Canada. It's also a ski resort tourist place now. I realize I look a bit dramatic in this picture. I didn't know Scott was taking the picture at that moment. I was still getting over the flu and felt really nauseous. I think the altitude may have caused some nausea too since I'm not used to it anymore.






Sticks are among Boston's favorite things to play with these days.



He's telling us that he's one. So cute.



Now he's showing us where his ears are.

New day now.


Here we are at Ben and Jerry's. Did you know Ben and Jerry's started in Vermont?




After Ben and Jerry's we went to a place called Sugar Bush. My cousin is the head chef at the golf club there. He hooked us up with a gorgeous driving range, a zip line, and some yummy BBQ.

Scott hanging upside down on the zip line.


Me on the zip line. ( I went upside down too.) Pretty fun!



Kristen upside down on the zip line.



Dad on the zip line.



Kristen and Scott at the driving range. My cousin even hooked us up with a $500 club. It was nice!



My cousin Katie helping Boston golf. See the ball? He hit it!



Boston knows how to tee the ball!



Boston was in heaven. Balls and sticks, two of his favorite things!



Cute little golfer. After this we decided we need to take him mini golfing. He was having a blast.

2 comments:

Jill said...

cute cute cute, cute cute, and cute!!!

Heidi F said...

Loved your family pix in front of the tree, and hanging upside down on a zip line? I've never seen that before. CRAZY! Boston sure looks cute with the new adventures he was having. I bet he was having a blast.