Sunday, November 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Point

The night before Halloween we went to Thanksgiving Point and had a fun date at their cute Halloween carnival.

Here is Scott trying to lasso the bull.

He got it!

Here we are as midget farmers. They had a bunch of these funny picture taking things.

They had a cute little haunted hay ride! It was really fun! That was my favorite thing of the night.

This HUGE rocking chair was awesome!

Here we are in the pumpkin princess carriage. During the day little kids can go in there and hear a story from the pumpkin princess. They had a whole section called the Pumpkin Princess Playground. It would be so fun to take a little girl there!

We got this all to ourselves because we stayed until the park was almost closed and almost everyone had gone home. It was so fun! But don't worry, I only jumped a couple times and I was really careful because I don't think jumping on a tramp is pregnancy approved.

Scott is getting really good at action shots from all the practice he gets taking pictures at the football games. I had no idea I jumped that high!

Ya I'm not so good at the action shots. This was the best I could do.

I haven't done a baby belly update for awhile, so here it is!
Me and my pumpkins-24 weeks

26 weeks
He kicks and moves a lot! Sometimes I wish I could see what in the world he is doing in there because it feels so weird! It feels like he has eight legs kicking around sometimes. I like to sit and watch my stomach move and jump all around. It is really funny looking. Even Scott can see my stomach move when the baby moves. It was cool the first time Scott saw it. We were laying on the couch and all the sudden my stomach jumped and Scott went "Wo! I saw it!" He was so surprised and excited. It was cute.

No comments: