Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Night

Scott had an intramural football game on Halloween night! Can you believe BYU would schedule intramural games on Halloween!? Those poor referees that had to work instead of going to a party. I love watching Scott play sports, but not on holidays! We had to miss seeing all of our Layton friends at their Halloween party this year. It was sad :( It's always the playoff games that are scheduled on holidays too, so he for sure is not willing to miss them. They ended up losing their football game on the LAST play of the game! It was sad! And then a fight broke out after the game was over. Scott was not involved in that, of course. It was pretty entertaining to watch. Guys can take sports way too seriously sometimes. He is now starting the playoffs for soccer, and then the basketball season begins! His FAVORITE, and my favorite to watch!

Here are a few pictures of Scott on the football field. Sorry they are not very action-packed pictures.




Everyone at my work dressed up as basketball players on Halloween, even the Physical Therapists! It was really fun. I wish I could wear clothes that comfortable to work everyday!

This is Leanne, Brittney, me, and Karen. I love these girls! They are one of the reasons I love working at the physical therapy place. There is such a fun and friendly atmosphere there. Sadly, Brittney and Karen only work the morning shift, and then they go to school, so I don't see them very often anymore. We all used to work as techs in the afternoon together.

This is the afternoon crew, the shift I work. The therapists are the two guys on the ends with the black wigs. The one in the Lakers jersey was not happy about putting that wig on, but he was a good sport and did it for the picture.

After work we went to Brick Oven with two of my old roommates and their husbands. I can't believe Scott and I have lived down in Provo/Orem for so long and have never gone there to eat! It was so good!


I loved living with these girls (Kim and Maija-Liisa) during my last semester of college as a single girl. Scott got to know them really well too and became friends with them because I lived with them throughout our entire dating and engagement.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Scott's cool because he is competitive but smart about it...he better not be involved in any fights!
Fun co-workers. It's awesome to have great people to associate with all day!
Funny, awhile back I almost bought you guys a Brick Oven gift cert...it might have got you there a little sooner. It's yummy!

Jaylynn said...

So cute! It's fun to see scott's sports pics again too!