Congratulations Jessica and Justin! They welcomed Alex London Ball into their family on November 6, 2008.

He is such an adorable chubby baby!

He weighed 8 lbs. 9 oz. and was 21 inches long.

Scott and I got to go up to Logan three days after he was born and hold cute little Alex. I can't believe we will have one of our own in just 11 weeks! We saw how many clothes and blankets babies go through in a day. I think this was his third outfit of the day, but we were only there for about three or four hours.

Such a sweet face

The proud big brother Ethan. He will be two at the end of December.

Ethan is so fun and entertaining now. He already knows his ABC's and his favorite letter to say is du-du-dubawoo! He gets a reaction out of everybody whenever he says it because it sounds so cute and funny, so he goes around trying to find W's in books, on keyboards, and wherever he can and then he excitedly points them out. He also loves clocks and is obsessed with them. Whenever he sees a clock, or a watch he points at it and says "A Qwock!" Jessica can even get him to stop crying by pointing out a clock to him.
Holding Alex made me so anxious for our little baby to get here!

Here is Scott getting some practice. He is so excited. It's so cute!

Grandpa Billings with Alex. He will soon have three grandsons as his payback for having three daughters.
2 comments:
Cute!! I have been wanting to see him. That's cool you'll have three boys to the family of three girls. :) I can't wait to see YOUR baby!!!
Alex is an adorable baby. What cute cheeks to kiss. 11 weeks. Yikes, I can't believe that. We all want to see your baby boy!
Post a Comment