Last Saturday Scott and I went on a walk up Provo Canyon. It was really pretty and the weather was so wonderful. We are so lucky that we live so close to such a pretty canyon.

Scott is playing soccer and football right now for intramurals. His knees always look like this during soccer and football season because they play on turf. Sad huh? And GROSS too. I want him to wear knee pads, but he just wants to wear pants instead. It starts to get better, and then he has another game and rips it open again.
The internship search is starting again. Scott has had three interviews so far. Two were for accounting firms in Salt Lake. YAY! I hope we get to stay in Utah this summer. His other interview was for Ernst and Young in Denver. Denver is my second choice if we can't stay in Utah. We went to a dinner for Ernst and Young and I got to take home the pretty daisy center piece on our table. Scott has also been thinking about doing research with a professor this summer instead of an internship. He is pretty sure he wants to be a professor.
1 comment:
Gross knees. You have had those all your life! hee hee It is the perfect time of year to enjoy the beauty of the mountains. I want to go up there tomorrow! You guys are doing great with such busy schedules: work, school, church, ball games, more work, etc. Enjoy it all! You're at a great time in life.
Post a Comment