I have LOTS to blog about, especially our ULTRASOUND DAY! It felt like Christmas Eve when we went to bed on Sunday night because we were so excited for the ultrasound. Everything went really well! I love seeing the baby and I love the peace of mind when I see that it is HEALTHY! I always get SO worried in between doctors visits if the baby is ok. The ultrasonagraphist said everything looked great and couldn't look better. YAY! Now I won't worry again for a couple weeks at least.
The baby is about 10 inches long and weighs about 12 ounces. That's a lot bigger than I thought it was. I think he knows his mom is impatient for him to get here so he is trying to grow fast for me. I have had three ultrasounds and with every ultrasound they have moved my due date up a week. When I got my ultrasound I thought I was nineteen weeks, but she said I was twenty. She said she would keep my due date as Feb. 11. We didn't know that was my due date in the first place. We had been telling everyone that it was Valentines Day because that is what we were told in Texas when I got an ultrasound to confirm that I was pregnant.
Scott and I had fun going to the mall and looking at tiny size two Jordan basketball shoes and puma shoes. 



We still like the name Boston Scott the best. We also like the names Carter and Parker. I have heard of more and more babies being named Boston, and I hope it doesn't appear on the top ten baby names of 2009 because one of the reasons I started liking it was that I had never met anyone named Boston.
Well I will post the pictures as soon as possible!!
Hopefully I can do it later this afternoon!
4 comments:
Congrats! We are so excited for you two! Glad that everything went well with the ultrasound!
Congratulations you guys!! That is so fun. I LOVE the name Boston Scott and know for sure it is not as popular as Parker and Carter. I know a bajillion Carters and a few Parkers.... Boston ROCKS!!
Hey that is so awesome! I bet your parents are just stinkin excited! Congrats!!
Merry Christmas! The ultra sound was like your Christmas present. It couldn't have been sweeter. We are all so excited for a Fitzgerald baby boy! He will be so dang cute!! He will have his little boy cousin on the Billings side and his little girl cousin on the Fitzgerald side to be close to. Awesome!
Andrea, have you started to show at all? Send pictures of the baby and of you! We love the name Boston Scott because it is unique and sentimental too.
Congrats to both of you!
Post a Comment