New Piano !
We are so happy to be back in Utah! It was fun to see family again. We didn't realize how much we take the pretty mountains for granted, and Utah weather really is awesome even though it doesn't seem that way sometimes. It feels so good at night and in the mornings when it cools off. Texas is always warm and sticky no matter what time of day it is. We are also lucky that we get to experience four seasons in Utah. We were happy to be back in our cute, non-rat-infested condo. We realized how much we really love our condo when we got back. I look at Texas more as a learning and growing experience than a good experience. It was hard, but I'm glad we went because we did meet some really awesome people, it helped Scott and I become closer, and Scott really enjoyed his internship.
2 comments:
Yay! I am so glad you have posted about your experience in TX. :) Glad it was a good learning experience for you. Congrats on the piano and your aspirations to learn all the hymns!! I want to do that too someday. :) It was good to see you guys last weekend!! We love you!
Texas was a great place to visit - right? It is educational to see new parts of the country and also inspirational to know that there are good people everywhere! It was fun to hear about your new friendships and accomplishments from the summer internship. We are glad you are home though! Love ya!
Post a Comment