Friday, June 27, 2008

The Victorian Neighborhood in San Antonio

After church we went to this Victorian neighborhood and looked at all the cool houses.

This was my favorite house. It had a fountain in the front yard too. I love Victorian porches.

Pretty pink Texas flowers.

This was Scott's favorite house. It's not Victorian looking, but it's really cool looking.





I loved this one too. Pretty huh?

4 comments:

Kim said...

Fun house tour. I really liked those!

Heidi F said...

Andi and Scott, I'm glad you found those houses to go see. They look so awesome! I love homes with "character", and the characters standing in front of them. We love and miss you!

Kate said...

Yay! I'm so glad you guys have a blog!! This Victorian Neighborhood looks awesome, Zak and I will have to check it out one of these days while we are here! We had a great time doing dinner and games on Saturday with you guys- we should do it again soon!

Jaylynn said...

Cool houses! Sounds like a fun Sunday activity. We miss you guys!