We were able to squeeze in a little summer vacation to Island Park before school begins. It was so fun. Being in the great outdoors is seriously healthy for you both physically and mentally. We stayed in our CAR INSURANCE AGENT'S CABIN! I guess he was feeling generous or something to let us use it.
Part of our trip included the Mesa Falls Marathon that NOBODY RAN! Actually, EVERYBODY RAN something! Jay and Brandon ran the half; Sierra, Andrea, and I ran the 5K; and Brooke, Savanna, Canyon, Gma, and Gpa ran the Kids K. Little Brooke was the winner of the day, taking home 1st place. Gma, Sierra, Canyon, and I (Scott) also placed.
The rest of the weekend included visiting Mesa Falls, Big Springs, 4wheeling, and relaxing.
Look at my face after Andrea was driving!
On the way home, we stopped in Pocatello and visited my trainer (Elder) Beau Eddie and his wife Cammie. It was fun to catch up with them.
2 comments:
Awesome overview of our fantastic weekend in Island Park. We are SO glad you got to come! I just love your pictures! You have the touch, Scottie boy. Great post.
Looks like you guys had a fun vacation in Island Park! We need to get together soon and play games or have a BBQ or something.
Post a Comment