Boston's passion is definitely karate. He is loving every second of it. Scott stays home with Brody every Monday and Wednesday evening while Boston and I attend Tae Kwon Do with Master Dan at Dan's Cuevo's Martial Arts Academy. We are gone from 5:30-8:30 every Monday and Wednesday, so it takes up a good chunk of time, but it's worth it. I love that I get to take lessons right along with Boston, so it's good bonding time for us, plus I really enjoy learning karate too!
Boston and I are currently on our third belt, the yellow belts. Many more levels to go before we get our black belts, but that's our goal someday!
Boston got the opportunity to karate chop a board in half one night. He felt pretty darn special after that.
He's earned himself a couple nicknames from his Master already. He calls him Taz, short for Tanzanian devil, and the Terminator. Boston can't wait to start training for competitions next year!






















No comments:
Post a Comment