
It was my first time flying without kids since I had kids. I was so excited to fly by myself until both kids started crying when I said bye to them at the airport. After that I felt lots of mom gulit as I walked by myself to find my gate. I knew the kids would have a blast with Scott, so after a few minutes I just enjoyed talking to the other adults around me, reading a little, taking a nap, and doing NOTHING. It was great.
These pictures aren't in order of when they happened, so I'll just give a brief rundown of what we did that weekend.

We all got to the condo in Park City late Thursday night. Friday morning I made everyone my chia cakes for breakfast, and then we went to Swiss Days in Midway. I had never been before, and I loved it. There were a lot of fun booths and good deals. We had lots of fun shopping there for several hours, and then we went to the Park City outlets for some more shopping. When you get 6 girls together with no kids, we could shop all day, and we usually do for at least one of the days of our trip.

When we got home from shopping, Jill broke out these sweet onesie jammies and slippers for everyone. We all had a good laugh taking a bunch of ridiculous pictures.

After dinner on Saturday we headed to the Provo River trails for a hike up to Bridal Veil Falls. It was such a gorgeous Fall day. Being on that trail brought back many good memories from mine and Scott's time at BYU. I've run many, many miles up and down this trail. I remember taking Boston in the stroller on this trail all the time after he was born too.

On Sunday we got to attend Music and the Spoken word at Temple Square. It was a beautiful day, and so peaceful on Temple Square.
I really enjoyed my beautiful run in the crisp, cool mountain air. Although, it was a little harder to breathe because of the elevation, but I took it nice and easy.
Most of the Fitzgerald girls went home on Monday, and Heidi dropped me off at my house so I could spend my last day in Utah with my family. We had planned a family BBQ for that evening, and Kristen came over earlier to do a little shopping before the BBQ. I found a purse that I was really excited about because my only purse was my diaper bag, or my old broken strapped purse.
It was fun hanging out in my parent's backyard with my family my last night in Utah.
Karla and I played a little badminton on the soft, green Utah grass that I miss so much.
I didn't know when I took this picture that this would be the last time I'd see CC. So sad. She was getting very old.
The rest of the pictures are in random order.
We laughed pretty hard taking all of these pictures. These will be great blackmail one day.

I made spaghetti squash lasagna and revolution rolls for dinner Sunday.

















































1 comment:
How fun that you get to do this every year! I LOVE your black flower skirt! I want one, where did you get it? You look amazing in every picture! Miss you friend!
Post a Comment