Brody is now 16 months, but here are his 15 month stats from his check-up on April 13th:
Weight: 23 lbs. (54%)
Height: 31.5 in. (62%)
Head: 18 in. (20%)
He was only in the 8th percentile for height at 12 months, so I was happy to see he had moved up!
Brody is now an active, busy toddler! He climbs on everything, runs everywhere, and pulls everything out of cupboards and drawers that he can get his hands on. Good thing Boston was really active, so I already have some practice for this stage this time around. My dad put locks on our kitchen cupboards when he was here in March. I was so excited about that. Making dinner got much easier when I didn't have to worry about Brody pulling glass or cleaning supplies out of our kitchen cupboards.
However, he'll always be one step ahead of me. Two days after my dad installed the cupboard locks, Brody was climbing on the stove! He keeps my days exciting.
He's also into unrolling the toilet paper. I need to remember to keep all the bathroom doors closed now. Every time I go into the bathroom, he follows me. Sometimes he brings his ball and tries to play pass with me, and sometimes he just tries to unroll toilet paper and get into as much as he can while he has the chance!
He's a cutie, that's for sure. I love my one on one time with him while Boston's at school.
He loves to ride the horse that the Reeves gave us when they moved. He calls it sissy, which is how he says horsey.
Brody will be at a fun age for the pool this year.
He's the perfect size for the little toddler area at our neighborhood pool.
He also loves his covered floatie that he got from his grandma Heidi for his 1st birthday.
Brody is still working on being nice to Boston, but they've been playing and getting along a lot better lately.
Boston is a great big brother to Brody.
Brody brings so much joy to our family. We sure love him!






















No comments:
Post a Comment