The Saturday after Thanksgiving we picked out our Christmas tree at Costco.
Boston was really excited about it.
He decorated almost the whole thing by himself.
He had some help with the higher up stuff, but he still had a say in where everything should go.
I love the smell of the real trees. This year or next year is probably our last time getting a real tree. Now that we're in a house and have a place to store a fake tree, we will probably get a fake tree soon.
I had Scott take Boston to the Bass Pro Shop one day to get his annual picture with Santa. Bass Pro has so many fun things for kids to do there during Christmas time, so it's been a tradition for us to go since we moved to San Antonio. I wish I could have gone, but I'm happy I at least have another picture of him with the Bass Pro Santa to add to our collection.
Usually they let you take your own pictures with Santa, but not this year because it's getting too busy. I'll have to take a picture of the one they gave us and post it in the next post.
Scott also took Boston to the annual USAA kid's Christmas party while I was on bed rest.
Looks like he had fun!







No comments:
Post a Comment