Thursday, October 24, 2013

First Goal, Bunny Bites, and Trampoline Flips

Boston and I had a fun day together last Saturday while Scott and his dad were at the BYU vs. Houston game. 


I took Boston to his soccer game in the morning and he scored his first goal! He ran off the field towards me and said, "I get ice-cream right?!" Ha ha. We told him at his first game that he would get an ice-cream cone if he scored. It was a pretty sweet goal. He got a breakaway and dribbled it all the way down the field to score. I followed him with my camera the whole time thinking that I got an awesome video of it for Scott, but it didn't record. :( I was bummed. I love this picture. It's his cute little teammates congratulating him right after his goal. 



Here's Boston practicing his free kicks. They always have free kick time during half-time and right after the game. It's timed, and all the goals scored during that time actually count towards the final score. 


It was perfect weather that day (high of 70), which is always a treat after a Texas Summer. It actually felt a little bit like Fall, so I decided to take Boston to a pumpkin patch after his game. He played so hard that he fell asleep on the short drive to the pumpkin patch. 


It only took a few seconds after me waking him up for him to be ready to have some pumpkin patch fun. 



We started with bounce houses, a petting zoo, and a pony ride.



I loved watching how happy he was riding the pony.



Yee-haw!




Seeing him hold the bunny was my favorite. He looked adorable, and so proud of himself.


We hung out with Boston's friend Liam and his parents at the pumpkin patch. They're our friends from church. 


The bunny started nibbling on Boston's sleeve and he thought it was so funny. I was actually video recording at the time and I was loving all the cute giggles that were happening because of the bunny's nibbles. I should have known better because a few seconds later those giggles were tears because the bunny nibbled a little too hard. 


The bunny got him pretty good. I felt so bad. At least his sleeve offered a little protection. 


He got over it pretty fast though. 


Flips on a trampoline made it all better. 




After the trampoline, we took a few pumpkin pictures, and then Boston jumped in the bounce houses with Liam for quite awhile. 







After the pumpkin patch we went to chick-fil-a for dinner, and Boston got his reward for scoring his first goal. It was a fun day with my little buddy, and it was nice to have some friends to share it with too! 

1 comment:

Heidi F said...

That was a fun post seeing all those adorable pictures! Boston is a lucky boy to have you for a mom! Luv ya!