This year for Halloween, Boston went trick-or-treating at Sea World, the library, our church trunk-or-treat, and door-to-door on Halloween night. We have way too much candy in this house now!
Boston made a pretty cute frog! He didn't love wearing the headpiece though.
We were originally planning to go as a witch, a wizard, and a frog, but we procrastinated on the wizard costume and didn't find anything in time. We already had a king outfit at home for Boston's costume next year, so Scott wore part of it, and he and Boston made a cute frog/prince pair. I had fun wearing my awesome witch shoes, and I got a lot of comments on them at the church party.
We had so much fun walking around on Halloween night in the nice weather. This was Boston's first time going door-to-door. He loved it, and we loved watching how cute and happy he looked while doing it. It was fun to be back in the traditional Halloween night scene. It reminded me of Hocus Pocus. One of my favorite things about that movie is the trick-or-treating scene because I love how pretty the leaves are and how cute the neighborhood is that all the kids are running around in. It was fun to experience our own little Hocus Pocus-like trick-or-treating (minus the witches, and pretty leaves).




1 comment:
Trick or treating looks so fun! And I love your witch shoes they are adorable.I want to come back to Texas...you guys weren't even wearing jackets outside!
Post a Comment