We went to the Riverwalk for Family Night before I left for Utah to see the lights and Christmas trees. We had to laugh a little at all the Texans wearing their ear muffs, scarfs, and coats. It was funny to hear them complain about how cold it was as they passed by, especially when we were discussing how nice it was to only need a light jacket, and I was even wearing open toed shoes! The Riverwalk was beautiful, but the lights weren't quite as impressive as the Temple Square lights. While the Riverwalk will be a good substitute for the years we aren't able to come home for Christmas, Temple Square will always be on the list for Christmases in Utah! This year we were lucky enough to do both! Here are some pictures of the Riverwalk first, then Temple Square. You can tell where we are based on how much clothing we are wearing. :)

I love living so close to this!















No comments:
Post a Comment