We started Thanksgiving day with a fun turkey trot!
Jill and her girls stayed home because we had such a long day at Six Flags the day before.
Scott watched Brody while Landon, me, Boston, and Tanner ran the 4 mile turkey trot.
Boston and Tanner did awesome!! I could not believe Boston ran the entire 4 miles! I tried to talk him out of it, but he was determined to keep up with the big kids, and he did!!
After the race we came home to get ready for our Thanksgiving day feast. We had invited two families from our ward to join us as well.
Everything was delicious! We had mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes, salad, banana bread, turkey, ham, fruit salad, jello salad, rolls, cornbread stuffing, and green beans. I'm sure I forgot something in there. We also had pumpkin pie, and a delicious chocolate peppermint cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment