Thursday, September 11, 2014

End of Summer Fun

We tried to live it up the last few weeks of Summer before we officially entered the world of having kids in school! It made me so sad to think that Boston would soon be gone most of the day and all the fun things I was used to taking him to would be coming to an end until little Bro is old enough to enjoy them. We stayed up late, and slept in, we went bowling, swimming, hung out with friends, did library time, went to Sea World Summer nights, went to a San Antonio Missions baseball game, went to Powerhouse Gymnastics open gym, and ended the Summer fun with a trip to Guadalupe State Park with friends the Saturday before school started. 




I'm going to miss having Boston as my grocery shopping buddy while he's at school. He was a good little helper, and liked to push Brody in his stroller so we had more room in our cart for groceries. 









One of the families we are good friends with moved to Colorado, so we had a get together the night before they moved. We are going to miss the Widdisons! Heather was always so good about getting us together for game nights and other fun things. 



One day a few girls in the running group I run with got together for lunch with all their kids. 


I feel so lucky to have such an awesome group of people to run with. 







I handed Brody a clementine at the pool to keep him entertained, and it did the trick. 


He loved sucking on it. I guess the peel tastes good too. 































Good bye Summer, we will miss your freedom! 

No comments: