Sunday, January 19, 2014

Hanging Out With Grandma

Here are a few things we've done while Grandma has been here to keep Boston and ourselves entertained. 


The day after Christmas we went to the Children's Museum.



We told Boston to see how tall he was next to David Robinson, so he stands up there and says, "Look, I'm all the way up to his pee pee!"











My mom did some crafts with Boston while I was still on bed rest. 






Boston got a little bored sticking around the house so much while I was on bed rest, so he resorted to entertaining himself with boxes. He made us laugh one day when he sat in this box and started pretending like he was a stink bug. 


Boston convinced Grandma to jump on the tramp with him one day. 



My mom and I have been having fun decorating the house. We got a new TV console and some bookshelves for Christmas from our parents, so we re-decorated the family room with those. We changed the style and colors in the family room to blue and yellow, so it's brighter and more casual now. I really like it. My mom also helped me rearrange a bunch of pictures and decorations around the house. We also decorated Brody's room, and finished Boston's room. It's been fun getting all the decorations out that have been sitting in my closet for a year and actually using them! My mom is good at rearranging and using things you already have to redecorate.  


One day we picked out some fabric to make some copycat Pottery Barn pillow covers. My mom just looked at the picture of the pillows and was able to make them. Pretty talented. They turned out really cute. I'll post some pictures of all the decorating we did once I get all caught up on the blog.  

Some other things we did were bowling, movies, park, shopping, library time, Boston's basketball games, and just hanging around the house. Most of this was before sweet little Brody came of course. Now he keeps us pretty entertained! 

1 comment:

The Youngs said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the boy's rooms! :)