Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy First Day of Spring!

I love Spring in Texas! The bluebonnet patches are everywhere, and it's so green and pretty this year compared to the brown and dry Spring we had last year. 


This past Sunday we went on a short walk and took some pictures of Boston in one of the bluebonnet patches near our house.  






Here he is being a boy and trying to knock down all the flowers.  






I have a handful of favorites, but I think this one is my number one favorite. Can't wait to print some of these out!


This is another favorite. Is this cute kid really ours? 


He's getting so big! Even though he just turned three a few months ago, he's the same size as most four year olds. 


This one captures his personality perfectly. 


More personality. That's what we got when we told him to smile. 



So sweet.






Now, who wants to come visit us? How can you resist that face? I'm a little homesick and our next visit to Utah isn't until July. 

Happy Spring everyone! 

2 comments:

Kim said...

Soooo pretty! There is nothing that pretty here. Sad for me. Boston is so dang cute! I Loooove the picture of him laying in the flowers and you can see his entire cute little body. :) Love it!

Heidi F said...

Wow, that field was incredible. I love the vibrant colors of the flowers and Bostons clothes. And his cute face is the best! I love those pictures!!!! Wowee!