
All those white things are wipes. He took every single one out and scattered them about. Was he trying to clean up his mess? Who knows.
Don't worry, I deleted the most disgusting picture, and this all went down at 4:00 p.m. on St. Patty's day. I was scheduled to work at 5:00. Guess I don't have the luck-o-the-Irish. Nap time turned in to crap time.
(This was his reaction when I opened the door to find his mess and said, "This is a very, very bad NO NO!")

So, how was your St. Patty's day?
Mine wasn't exactly the pot of gold I was hoping for...
I could say a 1000 words right now, but I'll just let the pictures suffice.
5 comments:
oh me oh my!! i had a much better day, thanks for asking. lol. really though, that sucks. what a "crappy" situation. that boy keeps you on your toes for sure!!!
Oh my gosh! What a mess! Haha, that was a funny post though, well I am sure not for you!
I'm sorry to be laughing. Those pix of Boston are priceless. The rest of it was definitely "crappy". How horrible!
Ug! Gag! So sorry! He'll die over those pictures someday!
Oh. my. word.
Being a mom is the best!
Post a Comment