Friday, August 27, 2010

Joseph Smith Birthplace and Birthday Party Pictures






Boston was fascinated by this little motorcycle and got on it every chance he could get.
He wanted to take it for a ride, but he's not quite big enough yet. So.....


I took it for a ride for him! By the looks of this thing I was sure it couldn't hold more than 50 pounds, but the second I heard it could hold up to 200 pounds I was off!



It was pretty dang fun. I might need to get one of these. For Boston of course.



Barnard Town Hall is where the big birthday celebration was held. I love the cute small town feel of Vermont everywhere you go.



My Aunt Karen and Uncle Pete are professional musicians in Vermont. They played some fun music for us during the birthday party.



The birthday girls! My grandma Eleanor is on the left, and her sister Ellen is on the right.





Boston made sure to show everyone his dancing skills when the music started.



Ok he showed us a little more than just his dancing skills.



My cousins that live in Hawaii surprised Grandma with all these Hawaiian gifts! Made for a cute picture!




Uncle Kenny and Uncle Keith in their matching suspenders and reunion shirts.



Grandma with her 7 kids. Left to right: Keith, Karen, Kelly, Kip, Kenny, Kyle, Karla. Try to say that seven times fast.



Another shot of the siblings because some weren't looking in the other one.




Poor Boston fell down and scraped his nose. He's so hard to keep up with! Look at my big
pouty lip. I felt bad. He ate dirt too. Biffed it flat on his tummy.


The whole family on my Grandma's side.



The four twenty year old cousins. Ellice, Aubrey, Nick, and Kristen


Still more pictures and updates coming on Vermont!

No comments: